Saturday, December 27, 2008

Passion for Horses Prevails



I spotted a neon pink sign while traveling a main crosstown street today. An immediate U-turn was necessary. The sign read "PONY & HORSE RESCUE TODAY!" How could I resist finding a way to help? I have been reading horse stories all fall... must be in preparation for today. The cutest shaggy pony was there to greet me. Who knows where this will lead, but I registered to volunteer my time grooming and loving any rescued horses who need me. Check out their website - www.HorseNorthRescue.Org Perhaps there is a similar organization in your area in case you share my passion for horses!
***
Here I am on horseback.... last March at Saguaro Lake Ranch in Arizona ... and riding the trails in Canyon de Chelly where I camped on the Navajo Reservation for a week in September 2006.

No comments: