Monday, June 25, 2012

Bella Galleria

About once or twice a month I gallery sit at the Bella Galleria :  http://bellagalleria.org/the_gallery.html    on Old Mission Peninsula near my home.  The gallery is the dream child of a wonderful artist who casts in bronze in her workshop next door.  Verna also owns the attached restaurant and makes Polish pierogis every Thursday night... delicious! 

The drive to the gallery is stunning and I would recommend it for anyone visiting the area.  There are several very fine wineries, fruit orchards and stands with seasonal fruit for sale, and an historic village and lighthouse at the tip of the peninsula.

Here are some photos of the tavern/gallery, a couple of my paintings (yes, I am represented here) and the sunset as I drove home at the end of the evening.




No comments: