Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! New Projects!


Just a quick hello in this new year of 2010.  My daughter gave me this knitting book with her niece/my granddaughter in mind.  It is full of delightful patterns and not too difficult for a beginning knitter ~ just what I need.  So I have jumped right into making a sweet and simple pair of socks.  The snow is coming down like crazy here today.  Hubby is watching the Rose Bowl.  Leftover snacks from last night's neighborhood potluck will make an easy supper. 

3 comments:

Cervini Haas Fine Art said...

Better make those clothes big! Emi's growing faster and faster!!!!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I keep promising myself that I will learn to knit. It looks like you are doing a good job at it!

Callie Magee Antiques said...

I am so amazed!!! Small world.
I am the one who bought all that
barkcloth from you on eBay awhile
back. Do you remember? You said you should load it all up and drive down here. I am bidding on something of yours now.
But when I saw that you had signed up to follow my blog I had a hint then when I got to your own blog I knew I had found you.
Lois